We absolutely encourage handicapped persons to apply to become a Jyver! All potential Jyvers must meet the physical requirements of the job:
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack and hand-truck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print.
If you feel that you are able to meet these requirements, we encourage you to apply!